Friday, May 1, 2009

Animatic Fun Times

K, i tried to just upload an animated gif of my animatic because i thought it would save time and i wouldn't have to deal with vimeo uploading times....but

Things never work out the easy way....at least in the middle of the night you don't have to wait hours for your video to be converted.

This animatic is sort of rough, mostly because I just wanted something DONE for this project. Having an animatic makes me feel like I'm committed to the idea, which is a nice feeling.

I think I need to add some cursory text, etc. so that other people besides me know what's going on in it. I mean, for all anybody outside our class knows, the robot just made a dumb "your mom" joke and the person got pissed off.

Also, the actor in animatic should be interpreted as androgynous, because I've been having trouble getting and actor for this. I think i've settled on one of my gal pals. But i didn't feel like adding girly features to these sketchies.

Animatic Fun Times from Kate Sessions on Vimeo.

No comments: